Monday, August 1, 2011

Another week....

Well another week flew by and we are recoperating for our busy weekend!  Good thing it's a rainy day so that we have a good excuse to just stay home and rest!  Marissa & Brody are playing so nicely at the moment so I thought I would take advantage to do a little blogging! 

We started off the weekend with a little date night.  After the kids went to bed, Grammy came over and we walked over to Caribou Coffee for some uninterrupted discussion!  HA!  I don't think we got the world's problems solved but it was so nice to have an hour to ourselves without little voices trying to talk to us!  Beautiful night to sit outside and enjoy summer!

Saturday, Marissa & I volunteered at our community garden's market stand.  She loved "helping" and even got the opportunity to see Emma for a few minutes.  Emma has been gone all week at her G & G's so she was really missing her! 

Emma & Marissa


Then we were on our way to Prior Lake for Abby's 2nd birthday party so we decided to swing through Shakopee just for old times sake.  We drove past our old house and by all of our old hangouts!  Everything looks the same but a lot of things have been built up in 5 years when we were there last! 

We then headed to the Whitmore's for Abby's party!  I don't know why I didn't take any pictures since I did bring my camera!  She had lots of guests and LOTS of presents! 

Sunday, I got up early to meet Betsy for our 4 mile training run!  It was SO HOT!  Glad we got it done early!  Then we were supposed to go to Como Zoo but it was way too hot so we spent the whole afternoon at Bunker Beach!  It was a much better choice then melting at the zoo! 

Here's a couple random pics I took this week! 

Putting on our shoes on the way out the door!

Fun times at the Y:  Marissa, Brody, Emma & Kolden

Playing in the "FORT"!

Brody's latest obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment