Friday, November 4, 2011

An update.....

Nothing super exciting is happening for us this week but I just downloaded the pictures from my phone to see what I could share.  I didn't get a picture of this but Marissa had her 1st cavity filled at the dentist yesterday.  It was not a fun experience but I'm glad it's behind her!  Little does she know that in a month from now she has to go in for her 5-year check-up and there is the dreaded shots involved with that appointment!  I am so dreading that! 

Brody is plugging away at learning to walk.  Today he walked up and down the halls of Marissa's school and I was so happy to see it.  He still falls and gets back up quite a bit and has that wide stance when he walks but it is super cute and I'm glad he is finally showing interest in walking!  Marissa was walking at 9 months and he is almost 16 months so they are so vastly different in so many ways!  He says so many words now and it is so fun to hear his little voice!  He continues to be fascinated with his "sissy" and is lost without her when she is at school. 

Marissa is already super excited for her birthday and talks about it every day.  She wants a Dora party and has picked out her cake!  Now, me....I'm not a huge fan of Dora but it's her day so I will oblige......I really can't believe she will be 5 already.....it makes me sad just thinking of it but she is growing up and becoming super independant!

Here's a few pictures from the past week that I found on my phone!

This is happening a lot these days.....Marissa shutting her brother out of her room....it's kinda sad seeing him just waiting for her on the outside!

A LOT of wrestling going on.....Brody is famous for his "Brody Slam"

A big KISS for his favorite girl....

TROUBLE with a capital B.....he likes to crawl INTO the drawers.....

Self-Portrait.....us being silly!

I uploaded all 492 pictures from our San Francisco trip and here's one of me on the trolley!

No comments:

Post a Comment