Monday, June 3, 2013

Bday Party, Track and Field Day, Airshow and the big KINDERGARTEN celebration!

I've got some catching up to do!  We've had a fun weekend and today we got to celebrate with Marissa at her Kindergarten celebration day!  More on that later!  First things first....Marissa had her first Track and Field Day at school on Friday.  Brody and I got to be spectators as we watched her dominate in all the activities!  This child does NOT get her athletic ability from me.  She truly is a natural athlete.  Her father tells me that she gets it from him....I'll let you be the judge of that.  It made this mama proud just seeing how great of a team player she is and how fun she was having!  Good job Marissa!








Friday was also my mom's birthday so we enjoyed a birthday dinner at our house.  They each made cards for her and we enjoyed just hanging out and catching up!  Happy Birthday, MAMA and Grammy!





Saturday morning, the kids went with Daddy to the Aviation Days.  They had so much fun getting to see not only airplanes but fire trucks, ambulances, helicopter, police cars and so much more!  Thanks Daddy for making it a special morning :)








Last but not least, today was Marissa's end of the year Kindergarten celebration.  She was in two "readers theatre" plays and she did amazing!  So proud of all she has learned this year!  Ms. Charboneau had put together a slideshow of pictures throughout the year.  That was a tear jerker.  They had such a great year together!  I'm looking forward to seeing what FIRST GRADE will be like but I can't quite believe that she is old enough to be that!  I love you Marissa and you are my shining star!  GOOD JOB!










No comments:

Post a Comment