We just got back from our trip to Tennessee to meet up with the Holgrimson's. I'll share all those photos below. We rented a cabin in the Smoky Mountains near Pigeon Forge. It was a fun week away and I'm glad we all got to see each other even amidst the COVID pandemic.
Before we left, Brody finished up the baseball season. So thankful for another great season with our team. Marissa finished her 2 week Marine Science camp. She got to do all 3 years and I know she learned a lot and had so much fun!
I'm almost done with my bedroom re-model and I'll post pictures soon!
I'll post some pictures of our trip to Tennessee! It's hard to be back to reality today at work! Vacation time is so much more fun!
First Day of School
1 week ago














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.