Tuesday, May 25, 2010

8 years ago today.....

We are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary today! I would post a picture of our wedding however we got married before digital pictures were the thing to do. I don't have any digital photos of our wedding at all! These past 8 years have been absolutely amazing and I'm so thankful for each day we have together. This anniversary will be different than most because I have my first bio-physical profile and then a doctor's appointment. It's not quite the same as lounging in the Caribbean but well worth it for the new baby that will soon arrive!!!

I'll keep you posted on how today's appointments go! We get to go on a date night tonight and Marissa is spending the night with G & G Holgrimson which means I get to sleep in tomorrow! Ah, the little things in life that excite me now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment