Monday, January 24, 2011

Brody's 6 month check up!

We finally got to the doctor for Brody's 6 month check-up!  Here is his stats!

WEIGHT:  20 lbs 1 3/4 oz
HEIGHT:  27 inches

He is a growing boy but I am so thankful for my healthy baby!  He is getting so heavy in his car seat!  I know the car seat alone weighs 10lbs so it is almost unbearable!

His development is going so great too!  Doctor said he is performing at a 8 month old level so he was pleased with that.  He was so impressed at how well he does sitting up on his own!  After being sick for a few weeks and teething, I was pleased that his ears looked fine...NO EAR INFECTIONS yet!  I can't believe we have gotten this far without one single infection by either Marissa or Brody!  We are lucky!

NOW, if we could just get rid of these colds...all would be well!  Ugh, I am sick of winter :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment