Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dance Recital & More.....

Well the last two weeks have been sort of a blur as I've been super sick and only out of bed long enough to do the things I absolutely "have" to do.  Marissa finished up her dance year with the recital last weekend.  She did a great job and I know she has a super fun year!


Marissa also finished up her Awana year with a Carnival and awards ceremony last Tuesday.  She worked very hard this year and I'm proud of her learning all those verses!!! 


We've been enjoying almost every meal on the deck now that it finally warmed up!  We even squeezed in a car wash, chinese checker games and trips to the park!  Marissa started soccer last week too so the schedule just never slows down!!!  I am hoping to make it to the land of the living this week!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment