Monday, July 15, 2013

Brody's 3rd Birthday!

We have a big THREE year old boy in our house now!  Happy Birthday to the best son I could ever ask for.  I love you so much and you are the perfect piece of family puzzle!  We are lucky to be blessed with you!

Saturday we celebrated with a family party at the park followed up with a trip to Bunker Beach.  It was fun to have the whole family there with us!  Sunday, we went to the Imagination Movers Concert for my nephew, Lukas's birthday.  A very busy weekend is over and I have two tired kids to show for it! 

We headed to the doctor today and here is Brody's 3-year stats:

Weight:  32 pounds (54th percentile)
Height:  37 inches (32nd percentile)

He is still our little guy but he is growing perfectly and I never take for granted the "you have a healthy kid" report!  BLESSED!

Here's some pics from our weekend of celebrating!

















No comments:

Post a Comment