Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life with my 3-year old....

So, I have been reminded a lot these days that I have a 3-year old.  Oh, yes, that's what it's like.  It has come slamming back to my memory how 3-year old's are always screaming for their independance and it is a challenging year.  On one hand, I do love that my boy is still small enough to want to snuggle with me but on the other hand, he a BIG boy and doesn't need Mom telling him what to do.  He ceretainly has a huge opinion and if doesn't go just his way....WATCH OUT.  I know this stage will pass but it does provide for some challenging days. 

Brody is doing well with school and he enjoyed having a fire truck visit this week for fire safety week.  I know he really enjoys playing with his friends, gym time and crafts.  His teachers are the same ones Marissa had so it's nice having such quality teachers to help him along the way.

My girl is doing really well settling into the routine of the school year.  She absolutely loves being at school.  I'm so proud of how much she is learning and her love for it.  We have conferences tonight and anxiously looking forward to hearing what her teacher has to say.  She pulled out her other front tooth last weekend so she says "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".  I can't wait to see what she looks like with 2 front teeth again.  It's been over 3 years since her little accident :)




Marissa at the Red Balloon Bookstore in St. Paul

Playing and enjoying hte beautiful fall day!

Hat Day for B at School and Field Trip day for M!

10 Mile Race I ran on Sunday starting in Downtown Mpls and ending at the Capital in St. Paul

Brody working on his flash cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment