Monday, November 4, 2013

October news!

The biggest news that has happened over the last few weeks is we now have a new baby nephew!  Myles Alexander was born on October 25th!  He joins his big brothers, Degen & Lukas.  My brother now has 3 boys on on his hands!  He had a rough start but thankfully he is healthy & perfect now!  We drove to Iowa City  to the Children's Hospital to help my brother care for him in his first few days of life.  Oh how sweet it was to hold a newborn baby again!  I fell in love immediately with this new little miracle. 









We also enjoyed celebrating Halloween last week with the kiddos.  It was so cute & fun to see Brody really get into trick-or-treating this year! 






It was also Bring-A-Friend night to AWANA last week and Marissa wanted to bring her cousin, Meghan.  Both kids enjoyed having Meghan come with! 






This past weekend we headed down to the Mall of America to use up some ride tickets that we had left over and to do a little shopping for our upcoming trip.





Brody & I also got to join Marissa for lunch at school last week.  It was so fun to see her with all our friends.  She loves school so much and I am so proud of what a great student she is.  The lunch lady came over to me to tell me that I have the best daughter who is respectful, a great helper and a very good friend to all.  It made my heart swell!  What a great kid I have! 






The next two weeks are going to be super busy!  We are under 2 weeks to go until we leave for our trip!  Can't wait for the warm weather!  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment