Sunday, September 28, 2014

Beautiful fall days....

We are experiencing some superior Fall weather and we are enjoying it so much!  We've had a busy week.  I've been renovating our master bedroom and so I have been dreaming of all the fun things I want to do.  The kids started AWANA at church this week.  Tony and I enjoyed playing tennis sans kids and we are looking forward to our Tuesday night date nights this year!

Enjoying some caramel apples!

Ready for school!

My silly boy!

My tennis date!

Brody and I have been able to go on several runs/bike rides together in the mornings.  We went to our favorite restaurant on Lake Calhoun, Tin Fish, for dinner last night.  The beautiful sunset, warm weather and my precious family made for a perfect evening.  Today we celebrated my nephew, Degen's 9th birthday.  These kiddos are growing up fast!  Another busy week ahead! 





Yesterday, Brody went to his first "friend" birthday party.  It was a strange feeling dropping him off but he is growing up and was so excited to go.  He had such a fun time and was so proud he won the game of musical chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment