Brody invited me to Muffins With Mom on Friday at school. He had worked so hard on making presents for me and it was such a special fun time for me.
We had a perfect Mother's Day yesterday. I was served breakfast in bed and spoiled with a new Apple Watch. The four of us went on a family bike ride. Tony grilled up a yummy lunch and we spent the afternoon at the beach. Marissa and I went lap swimming per her request. I love my one on one time with her. We blasted the music with the windows rolled down on the way home and we laughed and sang at the top of our lungs. HA! I will always cherish those memories! Happy Mothers Day to all the mama's out there. It's a tough job but oh so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.