Monday, January 11, 2021

Merry COVID Christmas 2020

Merry COVID Christmas & Happy New Year!

Our Christmas plans didn't quite go as expected.  Cam & family were to come down to spend Christmas with us but unfortunately Brody tested positive for COVID on December 15th.  I started coming down with symptoms on December 19th and did test positive a few days later.  Luckily, Tony, Marissa and Grammy all stayed negative.  We spent our entire break quarantined in our separate rooms with masks on. Brody was able to come out of quarantine on Christmas Day.  So we really hope 2021 is better year for the entire world!  I'm finally starting to feel like myself again but I still can't taste/smell.  Hopefully that will come back soon!


When I tested positive for COVID, I finally got to be with my best boy.  We had some good days quaratining together and watching movies.  Oh that first hug after 10 days was so sweet!

This past weekend Marissa used her Ifly gift certificate to do an indoor skydiving session.  Always super fun to watch her!  We always went out finally for my birthday since we couldn't on the actual day!  Fun weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.