Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

 

One of the best holidays of the year has come and gone but I can't miss the opportunity to take a minute to think back on the last year and count my blessings.  This year hasn't been the easiest as we have lost people we love this year from COVID, I am thankful that we have stayed healthy.  I am thankful for the gift of science and the opportunity to live in a country that has excellent health care.  We've had the opportunity to see our family a few times this year for which I am very thankful.  I know I take for granted all the many blessings I have around me every day.  

We had a quiet Thanksgiving this year with no visitors but it ended up being ok since Marissa & I got sick over the weekend.  I'm very much looking forward to all the fun holiday things we have coming up!  Wishing you all a very happy thanksgiving!  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.