Thursday, December 26, 2024

Vermont
















Tony & I went to Vermont to stay at The Lodge at Spruce Peak.  We always wanted to try a winter vacation at a ski resort and this did not disappoint.  

Highlights of our trip!

*-Exploring the cute little town of Burlington and having a delicious lunch at Leunig's Bistro.  Leunig's was a French Bistro and we enjoyed all the yummy Vermont cheese along with some French favorites.

*-Cold Hollow Cider Mill---we enjoyed the best hot apple cider and fresh cider donuts out there!  

*-Snowshoeing for the first time at twilight...pure magic!

*-Many local coffee shops and shopping all the cute small businesses on a Hallmark movie inspired Main Street---THE BEST!

*-The raclette cheese----out of this world and I'll be dreaming of this forever!

*-Visiting the Von Trapp Family Lodge--the inspiration for the Sound of Music!

*-Cross Country Skiing ---downhill version---I may have fallen several times but it was fun!

*-Ice Skating---I discovered I'm not great at ice skating but much better when I hold my hubby's hand :)

*-Quintessential horse drawn sleigh ride complete with jingle bells---doesn't get any better than this!

*-To cap our vacation eating at a authentic swiss fondue restaurant!  Can you tell we love cheese??


Such an amazing trip that we were blessed to be able to take!

XOXO
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.