Friday, September 26, 2025

May 2025

A May to Remember: 

8th Grade Graduation – A New Chapter Begins

First and foremost, we celebrated Brody’s 8th grade graduation. It feels like just yesterday I was packing little lunches and checking for lost homework. And now? We’re on the cusp of high school! Watching him walk across that stage with pride in their step and dreams in their eyes brought on a wave of emotion I wasn’t quite prepared for. Cue the tears (mine, of course—not theirs).

Middle school is no joke, and I couldn’t be prouder of how he's grown—socially, emotionally, academically. It’s a huge leap from childhood to the teenage years, and this ceremony marked that transition perfectly.

23 Years and Counting – Our Wedding Anniversary

As if watching our child graduate wasn’t emotional enough, Tony and I also celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary just a few days later. Twenty-three years of growing together, learning, laughing, parenting, and figuring out life side by side. We spent the weekend at the Conrad Orlando reflecting on how far we’ve come and all the life we’ve built together.

And let’s be honest, there’s something really beautiful about celebrating a marriage in the midst of all this family chaos. It reminded us why we started this journey in the first place.

Mother’s Day – A Full Heart

Then came Mother’s Day, right on the heels of graduation and our anniversary.  Just having my family around me, healthy and happy, was all the gift I could ever ask for.

Motherhood is messy and magical all at once, and this year it felt like I was being celebrated not just as a mom, but as a woman who’s held so many roles and juggled so many moments—big and small.

My Brother Turns 50 – A Golden Milestone

And to top it all off—my brother turned 50! 

Wrapping It All Up

So yeah—this May was packed to the brim. It was emotional, it was chaotic, it was loud, and it was beautiful. From our child's graduation to our wedding anniversary, from Mother's Day to my brother's milestone birthday—it all reminded me how lucky I am to be surrounded by love, legacy, and the people who make this life worth celebrating.

Here’s to making more memories, one milestone at a time. 💛













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.