Monday, May 25, 2009

Painting.....

So we decided to take on the task of painting the exterior of our house including our deck.....OH WHAT A GREAT IDEA THAT WAS!!!! Can you tell I'm being sarcastic! We worked for almost every day & night straight for two weeks and with great pleasure I can say we are completely done. We worked for 12 hours straight on Saturday to finish. We also completed all new landscaping in the front yard (including putting new lights) which was a ton of work and now we are going to tear up the rock and re-do the backyard landscaping. Ugh! Once that is done, I think we are going to take it easy the rest of the summer! I must say a BIG THANK YOU to my mom, Karen, who helped us everyday paint all the trim/detail work (her speciality)! We seriously couldn't have done it without you. I didn't take any pictures but I should have seeing my mom and Tony hanging off the roof together was quite a sight! I should have taken a before and after picture too! Maybe I'll try to dig out an old pic I had from when we first moved in! Thank goodness this project is almost done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment