Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Birthday, Christmas and much more.....

We've had a busy couple of weeks and I haven't even got my pictures uploaded yet! My birthday celebrations lasted for 4 days! It was a lot of fun and it sure makes a girl feel loved! Christmas this year, we were supposed to go to Iowa however the weather kept us here and I think this is the first Christmas we stayed at our house. We still have one more Christmas to go on Friday at G & G Meyer's!

Marissa has been loving playing outside in all the snow! She is really into sledding and making snowmen! The cold doesn't seem to bother her!

We are heading today to meet my brother and his family for an overnight at a waterpark hotel. The kids are sure to have fun!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I know we are looking forward to an exciting 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment