Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ultrasound Appointment

Yesterday, we went in for our 2nd ultrasound. The baby is measuring 11 weeks, 6 days which means a due date of July 15, 2010. My doctor had told me that I would deliver at least a week early so that puts us somewhere around July 8th. The heartbeat was 168 bpm which is normal for the age of the baby.

This time the baby actually looked like a baby and we clearly could see it's spine, ribs, eyes, legs, arms, and a beautiful heartbeat like a little flash. The technician said the baby looks perfect which is always resassuring to a worrier like myself.

I go in for my 13 week appt next Friday and see the doctor for a quick check-up. I'm hoping my blood pressure is staying down and I won't have be treated for high blood pressure. 13 weeks also means the end of the 1st trimester which should mean I start to feel better! I'm really counting on this and hoping for the best! With Marissa I felt sick all the way to 16 weeks so I'm hoping it stops earlier this time!

1 comment:

  1. THanks for the update...I'll be praying that you start feeling better...it's a lot different the second time around and feeling sick, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete