I can't believe 4 weeks have flown by already! Brody just feels like he's always been here and fits perfectly in our family. He is starting to eat more & sleep for longer stretches! Nights are still every 2-3 hours but I can't expect anything else at this point! I really don't mind the night feedings but wish I could take a nap during the day but a certain little girl doesn't think that's a good idea!!!
Brody is starting to smile already and loves when big sister plays with him! Sometimes she plays a little too rough but it's only because she is trying to hug him a little too hard! We love our little B and feel so blessed each day that he's been with us!
First Day of School
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.