Monday, August 23, 2010

6 weeks!

Tomorrow marks Brody's 6-week birthday!!!  Time flies when you get no sleep!  Brody is changing daily and he really is not my newborn baby anymore.  How did that happen so quick?  It makes me so sad to think he's really done with that stage already.  He is starting to smile & giggle more which is super fun to have him interact with me.

We've enjoyed seeing the Sodoma's while they were in town for Uncle Bob's Memorial Service.  I've attached some pics we took while we were together.

We have to enjoy these last couple weeks of summer before the crazy schedule starts!  Marissa is going to be a very busy girl!  She has preschool two mornings a week, dance class & swimming lessons along with Awana's at church.  Brody & I will be living in our mini-van hauling her around!  She is super excited for it all and I know she will do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment