Today marks Brody's 3 month birthday! It seems like he has been here much longer than only 3 months!!!
Here are a few things he is doing this month:
* He found his hands and love to suck on them!!!
* He smiles all the time....especially when your Big Sister is talking to you!
* He loves to talk, squeal and coo!
* He still eats every 3-4 hours!! Even AT NIGHT!
* He LOVES his car seat! It's no problem to put him to sleep in it!
* He is starting to try to sit-up!
* He LOVES his bath and makes a GIANT mess!! He is graduating to putting the baby tub in the real tub!
* He wears 3-6 month clothes and is almost too big for those!
* He weighs at least 14 pounds and my arms are getting strong holding him!!
* He hates the baby swing just like his big sister did!
* He is the perfect addition to our family and we are so completely blessed to have him in our lives!
Chuck E. Cheese's
20 hours ago