Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One year of change....

One year ago today, I made the committment to change my life to lead to a more healthy ME!  I can't believe it has been entire year of eating healthy, working out almost every day and setting new goals.  I started this with the simple goal of just to be healthier.  Although, I'm not ultimately at my final goal, I have made great strides towards it.  I could never have imagined running a 10-mile race like I did last weekend because when I started I could not even run a 1/2 block.  I know I have accomplished a lot this year and I'm looking forward to seeing where I am at this time next year!  I have 18 days until I'm running the half-marathon in San Francisco and I will so glad that another goal of mine is completed.  Thank you to everyone who has helped me along this path....you know who you are and I could not have done it without you.  I've had an amazing support group and I've met so many new people this year who have encouraged me and made me believe in myself and the things that can be accomplished with lots of hard work!  THANK YOU!  I hope this next year is as successful as the last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment