Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marissa's 1st Sleepover!

Well, we've begun a new stage in life!  Marissa had her first sleepover last night!  Emma spent the night at our house because her little brother had to go to an appointment early this morning!  The girls had so much fun and they actually did a great job with going to sleep!  It just brought back so many memories of sleepovers I had with my friends!  Here's a few pics from our night!

Marissa took Emma with her to Cubbies and it was PJ night so they had fun with that!  As a bonus to me, we didn't have to worry about getting their jammies on when they got home! :)

Ready to leave for cubbies!

When they got home, they were good about brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed.  We set up a cot in Marissa's room for Emma to sleep on.  They picked out books to read and then lights out time.  I loved hearing all the whispers coming from the room.  I heard Emma tell Marissa that she has a secret but I couldn't hear what it was!  HA! 

Ready for bed!

This morning, the first question they asked was "Do we have time to play before school?"  So right away they were up and playing Rapunzel.  Then they got ready and were off to school!  SUCCESS!  and now time for a nap for me!

Rapunzel!

No comments:

Post a Comment