Marissa took Emma with her to Cubbies and it was PJ night so they had fun with that! As a bonus to me, we didn't have to worry about getting their jammies on when they got home! :)
| Ready to leave for cubbies! |
When they got home, they were good about brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed. We set up a cot in Marissa's room for Emma to sleep on. They picked out books to read and then lights out time. I loved hearing all the whispers coming from the room. I heard Emma tell Marissa that she has a secret but I couldn't hear what it was! HA!
| Ready for bed! |
This morning, the first question they asked was "Do we have time to play before school?" So right away they were up and playing Rapunzel. Then they got ready and were off to school! SUCCESS! and now time for a nap for me!
| Rapunzel! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.