Monday, December 19, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

I just had an amazing birthday weekend!  My family surrounded me with lots of love and made me feel incredibly special!  Tony planned a day & evening out just the two of us.  It has been a long time since we've had some time together so it was super nice!  It's amazing to just have dinner without being interrupted 105 times!

We started the birthday weekend with dinner in Uptown at Amore Victoria with my mom on Friday night.  It was the BEST Italian food!  We will definitely be going back SOON! 

Dinner with the girls!

Me and my baby!

On Saturday, the kids gave me presents from them.  One of my favorites is this hat!

The new hat!

Me & My kiddos!

Tony took me to a park in Maple Grove to spend a few hours tubing down the sledding hill.  Since we have no snow yet here, they made snow so that we can enjoy some winter sports :)  Who would have thought that they would need to make snow but I'm loving this warm weather!  We warmed up with hot chocolate in the chalet afterwards before heading home!

Tubing

Self-Portrait

Saturday night we headed out downtown Minneapolis for dinner!  The city was vibrant along with the warm weather that it was fun to just walk around the city.  We had an amazing, yummy dinner and loved the live music over dessert! 

Night out!

Self-Portrait

Sunday, we met up with the Holgrimson family for brunch at Granite City and a birthday party at Craig & Marley's.  We ended the night with a pizza party and a DQ ice cream cake with my mom!  Wonderful, awesome weekend! 





We are looking forward to having an awesome Christmas week!!!!  More posts to come for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment