Monday, January 21, 2013

Our January update.....

So I just noticed that I haven't posted anything new since January 1st.  I can't say that we have been doing any really wonderful or fun things in the last 3 weeks.  We have been doing "life".  Tony's car officially had it's good run and we were forced into finding a new car.  We've had that car since 2001 so I would say it gave us many good years!  It's almost a little sad to see it go!  After lots of stress about finding a new "used" car for us, we did pick up our new SUV on Thursday.  We are happy to have that behind us now!  One less stress on both of us!  It was tough being a one car family for 2 weeks. 

Brody has had re-current ear infections again since his last set of tubes fell out so I took him back to the doctor today who now wants us to make another trip to the ENT.  I know this means another ear tube surgery is coming his way.  UGH! 

Marissa finished her book at Sparks last week so now she on to her extra credit book!  I'm so proud of her and how hard she has worked!  She is starting to blow her nose again so I have a feeling she caught a virus at school!  So that means 2 for 2 kids is sick! 

Now a flooring update:  yesterday we took up the tile in the rest of the dining room, kitchen and entry way area and we are hoping to get our new floor completed in the next 2-3 weeks.  Who knew it would be this hard to get the insurance company to give us the money to complete the project.  Many, many, many phone calls and emails have went into this process but we are hopeful that this will be done by the end of February.  Until then we walk on the plywood floor.....sigh....

I'm going to post the BEFORE pic so I that I can post an AFTER pic SOON hopefully:








SO that catches us up on LIFE things....maybe next time I'll actually have something exciting to tell you about......here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment