Friday, December 20, 2013

A busy Christmas and Birthday filled week!

We made it through a crazy busy week and now we are just a few short hours away from Christmas Break!  I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with family and watching the joy of Christmas through my kids eyes! 

Monday started the week off with a Christmas party at dance class.  The kids were extra excited and the loud screams could be heard from afar!   Tuesday night was another Christmas party at AWANA where the kids brought home more candy.  We are on candy overload!  Brody had her Book Exchange at preschool and he finally was feeling better to make it all the way through school!  YAY!  I took advantage by getting a lot of errands run including my drivers license renewed.  The exciting times I have make all you readers jealous I'm sure!

Wednesday was my birthday and a low-key kind of day.  I took the kids downtown to meet up with Tony.  We did the 8th floor Macy's display and a trip to see Santa.  We finished off the night with dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. 





Thursday morning was Brody's preschool program at school.  He sung his heart out and I loved every minute of it! 










Thursday afternoon, Marissa had her Christmas party that I was able to join in on.  There was 5 stations that they rotated through.  Her favorite was the sno cone station :)  She also got dressed up like a Christmas tree by her friend Emma.  Such a fun party!  Today they are doing a gift exchange at school.  I can't wait to see what she comes home with. 






We have a busy few days ahead but we look forward to it with gratitude that we have been blessed with another year together with two healthy kids that are a blessing beyond belief!  Merry Christmas to all from our home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment