Sunday, December 15, 2013

Let the birthday celebrations begin.....

We had a great weekend kicking off my birthday week with a day of celebrating with my mom!  She treated me to a mani/pedi, lunch and a day of shopping just us!  What a fun day and we got a lot accomplished off my list.  WIN-WIN!  Then we picked up the family and headed downtown St. Paul for a night of celebrating! 

We headed to one of my favorite restaurants, Pazzalunna!  Such delicious, authentic Italian food with such an amazing atmosphere.  So yummy!  Then we took a short walk because it was so cold to Rice Park to see all the pretty lights, a quick stop into the St. Paul hotel to listen to the carolers, a stop at Cossetta's for some delicious cannoli's, a drive down Summit Avenue to look at the beautiful homes decorated for Christmas and then we headed to the Holiday Lights display along Lake Phalen.  To top the evening off, Mom had bought me my favorite DQ cake!  Thanks to my mom for such an amazing night!  I felt loved!  The number I'm turning this year is a big one....I'm to the age of not disclosing it anymore!  Lots more fun planned for this week and then Christmas celebrations begin!  Stay tuned!

Here are some pics from yesterday!









No comments:

Post a Comment