Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Brody's 2014 Christmas Program!

Brody had his Christmas Program at school this morning.  It's something I look forward to every year!  He did an amazing job and I'm so proud of him!  He was so excited for it this year.  He has been working hard on our Christmas gift and he made us the cutest 2015 calendar!  He is sure one handsome boy.  He is so full of love.  He always tells me how much he loves me and it is so very sweet.  Can I just keep him 4 1/2 forever?  Yesterday, as we are getting out of the car he said to me, "Mom, I super duper love you!"  Awe, he sure knows how to melt me.  Here are the videos from the program and some pictures I captured!  Hope you enjoy his performance as much as I did!
















Here are two videos of the program!



No comments:

Post a Comment