Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday, Marissa!

Today marks Marissa's 8th birthday!  What a fun day it has been!  This morning she woke up to a streamer filled doorway and lots of birthday presents to open!  We hopped in the car and headed over to Hans Bakery for a Texas doughnut and a quick trip to Caribou Coffee before school. 





Daddy headed up to the school with Marissa's favorite Subway sandwich in hand to have lunch at school with her!  What a special treat!






Marissa even got to leave school early so we can head downtown to Macy's to see Santa and the Elf display on the 8th floor.  It was such a pretty day outside that I had to try to get a few pics of my big 8-year old!















Marissa requested Osaka for her birthday dinner!  Doesn't she look so cute in the mask?



She got a very special gift from her Grammy tonight!  A piano!!!!  She is so excited and a natural!


1 comment:

  1. How lucky girl!! I think she loves playing piano. On my 16th birthday my grandmother gifted me a guitar. I am going to play that in my cousin’s birthday party at one of the best music party places in the Bronx. I’m so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete