Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Our New Home!

We are settling in and I'm enjoying decorating and getting things put in place!  I still have lots to do but I thought I'd take some quick pics so you could see the progress we have made so far!  I hope you enjoy and sorry in advance for all the pictures in this post!

We are still waiting on the blinds to come in for the back of the house and we still need to buy everything for our covered patio but slowly but surely we are getting there!



KITCHEN/GREAT ROOM AREA!
























DINING ROOM/BUTLERS PANTRY/ENTRY WAY
















BRODY AND MARISSA'S WING
















MUDROOM/LAUNDRY ROOM/POWDER BATH













MASTER CLOSET/BATHROOM/BEDROOM















OFFICE (LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO MASTER BEDROOM)





UPSTAIRS BONUS ROOM AND BATHROOM










COVERED PATIO







I hope you liked my house tour!  Can't wait to host our first guests next month!


1 comment:

  1. Moving into a new home and getting it all together is stressful, but having a good plan can get it done smoothly. And it looks like you have a lot of space to fill and decorate. Working on one room at a time, setting up a budget, and getting very good advice is what got me through our last move.

    Veronica Perry @ First Fairway Realty

    ReplyDelete