Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall is here???

Another busy week has flown by and I realized I didn't take many pictures last week.  I guess we were too busy having fun to slow down and take a picture.   Last week, Marissa had her first field trip to Marineland in St. Augustine.  She got to feed, touch and train a dolphin along.  It was a very unique experience and one I'm so glad she got to have.  Marineland is built along the beach and she said they saw wild dolphins in the ocean.  Marissa also sang for their Veterans Day Program as she is a member of the VRA Vocals.  I will post the video once I get it from her teacher.  I'm excited to see it.  Marissa also started piano lessons 2 weeks ago.  It's exciting for me to watch her learn and I hope she loves it as much as I do.

Tony went to our church's Mens Retreat last weekend so the kids and I had some fun while he was gone.  We got invited out to dinner on Friday night with our next door neighbors.  They own a restaurant over at the beach.  It was so fabulous and delicious.  What a blessing to have such wonderful neighbors.  Marissa was then invited to have a sleepover with Alaya and Laney and they had such a fun night together!  She came home slightly tired but we went shopping and had a fun Saturday.  We then met up with our neighbors again for swimming and pizza at the community pool.


This week, Marissa started the process of getting the expander.  So the orthodontist is going to be our friend for awhile!  Hoping it all goes well and fixes her crossbite problem!

Well, I'm hoping I do a better job taking pictures this week and can update you with some good stories next time!  Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment