Monday, February 8, 2016

Where did the month of January go?

I just realized that I haven't made a post in a month!  I guess life has been keeping me busy!  This is the first year I have ever had a fast moving January.  Usually it creeps by but not this year.  It's amazing how being able to enjoy the outdoors every day of the year is such a mood shaper.  The kids love playing with all the neighborhood.  Both kids have been going to birthday parties and Marissa has been loving all the sleepovers with friends she is getting to do!  Our next door neighbor, Amber took the girls and friends to a movie before their sleepover.  We've just been enjoying life.  Nothing too major going on just taking the time to enjoy this lifestyle.  I know I say it all the time but I just love our new home, neighborhood, school and church.  We are so amazingly blessed!  Here is a few pictures that our neighbor sent me of the kids over at her house playing.  These cracked me up so I thought I would post them. 

Playing Nerf games at our neighbors house!

Marissa and Laney using their imaginations.  Marissa spends loads of time next door playing with the girls!

Marissa with her friends at the movies!


We are going to be hosting some guests over the next month and we are excited that our families are coming down to enjoy our new home too!

I guess I don't really have much of an update except to say that we are settling in nicely and enjoying the new life we are blessed with! 

Tony being the grillmaster with his new grill!

We try to escape to the beach as often as possible!

Exploring a new (to us) beach in St. Augustine!

Loving our new patio furniture!  We spent A LOT of time out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment