Thursday, March 12, 2020

Coronavirus and our week at a glance.....

For the past week it's been revolving door at the doctor's office's.  Brody has been sick for the past 9 days.  He had strep and influenza and was so sick....I felt so bad for my little buddy.  Marissa had her performance at the Festival of the Arts last Saturday.  Her band played well and she enjoyed having a sleepover with her friend Summer over the weekend.










The absolute hysteria of the coronavirus has everyone whirling.  I can't believe it has gotten this far out of control.  I am living my life with caution but I'm still living life.  I refuse to live in fear.  Spring Break is upon us and we have plans to be on vacation.  I'm unsure what will happen but I plan to have a good time regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.