Monday, March 2, 2020

Spring Baseball Season 2020

Brody's baseball season officially began this week!  This season they are the Cubs.  Luckily, Brody got on the team with several of his buddies.  Jake, Ben, Stevie, Grady, Riley, and Brody are the core 6 that have been together for several seasons.

I'm hoping that they have a very successful baseball season and most importantly, HAVE FUN!




Tony traveled to Sweden, Finland and Netherlands this week for work.  His checked luggage was held hostage in Finland due to a workers strike.  Who knows if he will ever get it back?!?!?!


Meanwhile, back at home I had a very busy work week along with trying to manage keeping everything at home afloat.  The weeks normally fly by but this one was a very long week!

We are counting down to our next Disney Cruise in just a few short weeks.  We had to expedite Marissa's passport so fingers crossed it comes soon so I can relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.