A neighbor posted this saying today and it caused me to step back and realize how true it is. Just a few months ago Tony and I were discussing how it would be nice to both be at home working full time again. We had a year when we first moved to Florida that we were both at home and I look back and miss those days and wish we could do it again. Although, I'm not happy of the circumstances that have us at home 24/7. So I'm going to be switching my attitude to what blessings each day can bring despite having all the challenges of being home for at least another month.
As frustrating as all of this may be, take a moment and realize we will probably never again have the opportunity to spend this much time with our family and be able to directly have such a significant impact the lives of our children. This will pass. Our short attention span will return to old routines. Work/school will go back to what it was before. Take advantage of the time to enjoy the once in our lifetime experience (hopefully).
ππππ
First Day of School
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.