It's been 2 weeks since I've posted and really not a lot has changed. We've done a few more house projects. We painted the laundry room & master closet to freshen it up. Those rooms were the last places that haven't been painted since we moved in. We added one more piece of the closet and now the master closet is finally finished. It feels good to be getting all these little projects done. We've taken so many bags to donate to Goodwill. Purging and organizing makes me so happy!
I've been dealing with a dental issue this past week that has had me out of service for a few days. Tony did a great job holding down the household while I was not feeling well. The kids have been going on bike rides and playing outside a lot. It's been great seeing them thriving even among an unknown situation.
I also wanted to wish Tony a very Happy 41st! When we can safely go back to the new "normal" we will celebrate even more!
 |
| Marissa did a great job helping her mama paint up high! |
 |
| Marissa made her Daddy a cake for his birthday! |
 |
| Checking out the ocean after it opened up. It was a quick trip but worth it to feel a little bit normal again. |
 |
| Marissa has been working on her braiding skills during the time at home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.