Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day 2020!

Just like a lot of things for the past few months, I never imagined Mother's Day to be in quarantine however we are slowly getting some normal things back.  We ordered a pizza from Al's and took it to the beach for a picnic.  The weather was very cloudy but as we were sitting and relaxing on the beach the sun came out and it was a beautiful day.  Sometimes being low key is nice and it's become the new normal.  Maybe next year we can live it up and do something big!!





At work this week, it was announced that I was promoted to Executive.  It's been a lot of hard work but I'm proud of myself for making it to this next step in my career.  Since we weren't able to be together, we did a webex and so I tried to take a few screen grabs.






We completed the Disney puzzle that Tony got for his birthday.  It was a challenging one for sure but so fun to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.