Hellooooooo summer break! We've made it and I say "we" because this has been a rough 4th quarter for mama! The kids did great and making sure they stayed on top of the work but I felt the pressure too! I made the kids take the obligatory last day of school photo because we must document this year, not that any of us will forget it anytime soon. When I start to let my mind think about all the things the kids missed out on the last 2 1/2 months, I start to feel so sad. Then compile that every fun thing they had planned this summer has been cancelled and I start to feel really, really down. However, the kids seem to be doing well through it all and although there are many times during the day where they are fighting and screaming and I think to myself, I cannot do this for another 3 months. Hopefully, we will find a few fun things to do during summer break. I PRAY they can go back in August. We took the kids out to celebrate for dinner last night. They chose to go to The Melting Pot. Such a yummy dinner fit for a good celebration. WE MADE IT!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.