Monday, January 31, 2022

Christmas Break/January 2022 Update

























Well we find ourselves on the last day of January already and I haven't updated the blog in over a month.  I guess that means that we have been staying busy.  This past weekend was so cold that we did a lot of drawer/closet cleaning.  2 huge car loads later, we have a lot less clutter and it feels good!

We had a quiet Christmas this year after the family left and then we went on a Royal Caribbean cruise aboard the Independence of the Seas.  It was a nice getaway with absolutely beautiful weather.  We got upgraded to the Royal Suite which was amazing!  I'm sure that will never happen again but it sure was fun while it lasted.  

We got in a Disney trip over MLK weekend as well.  We waited over 3 hours for Rise of the Resistance.  Never doing that again!  

Baseball season is starting back up so we'll be busy with that every weekend but I'm looking forward to some Spring weather.

We have visitors coming in the next few months so it will be fun to host our families again!

Here are some pictures from the last month!





XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.