Monday, February 28, 2022

February 2022 Update

February was as always a busy month.  Baseball season has started and Brody is playing on 2 different teams again.  It's fun to watch him in his element and having a good time with this teammates.  

The kids still prove once in awhile that they love each other.  This isn't a very great pic but notice how Brody still tries to crawl up on his big sister's lap once in awhile!



We were also blessed with a visit from my Aunt Anita and cousin Andrea.  It's been so long since I've seen them and it was exactly what I needed.  I miss seeing my family and I appreciate them making the effort to come visit.  We had some good meals, conversations and laughter.  So thankful for a wonderful family.






For Valentines Day, Tony took me out to III Forks Steakhouse.  We enjoyed a lovely meal with uninterrupted conversations which is always a gift in this stage of life!  


I got the sweetest card from my kids this year.  I'll cherish this forever.




We also took a trip to Congeree & Penn to go for a nice long walk and enjoy lunch outside.  I adore the time we get to catch up and the scenery wasn't bad either!






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.