Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another week...another OB appointment!

Yesterday, I had another Bio-Physical Profile and OB Appointment. It took awhile to get baby boy to cooperate but finally the tech got everything she needed to see. There are some small signs that my body may be starting to develop toxemia. The doc would prefer if I could make it 3 more weeks until baby is considered "full-term." So I'm really hoping that it will work out to give baby a few more weeks to grow. The ultrasound showed he is about 4 1/2 pounds right now so he needs to gain a few more pounds in my opinion :) Especially since Marissa was a 9 pound baby! I'm supposed to be taking it easy and resting as much as possible. I'm very afraid the doctor will put me on full bedrest next week! So I guess I'll enjoy this week and see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment