Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy Weekend....

We enjoyed a busy weekend as it is one of the last ones just the three of us!!! We took Marissa to Toy Story 3 on Friday night while it was storming out. We came out of the theater to flooding, branches down and my brand new patio umbrella broken.....I was not a happy camper! Saturday, we took Marissa to a parade. She has been talking about marching bands for a few months so we knew she would like to see some live in person. She really enjoyed it and was practicing in between bands her marching skills. We spent the afternoon at the pool where Meghan & Abby joined us for some pool fun. Enjoyed an evening out with John & Beth and the girls. Sunday, we spent enjoying the beautiful but VERY HUMID weather eating brunch at Northcoast with Grammy. Lake Minnetonka is always a fun area to be on a Sunday afternoon! I was totally wiped out and swollen afterwards though! I fell asleep at 7:00 last night and woke up at 7:00 this morning!

Next weekend, we'll enjoy the 4th of July at the Cabin so we are looking forward to that. I head back to the doctor tomorrow! I'll report back! I'll also try to post some pics this afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment