Thursday, July 22, 2010

First Week.....

The first week of life with Brody has been wonderful. I've loved every minute that we've had together. I would say that I have been very emotional as I'm adjusting to life as mommy of two. I'm trying to figure out how to balance both kids and trying to recover from my C-Section last week. I can tell I'm four years older this time around because my body is not healing as fast as it did with Marissa's birth.

Marissa is loving being a big sister. She always wants to help with everything and she is SO proud of her baby brother.

Today was Tony's first day back at work. I wasn't ready for him to go back yet. I felt like his time off went way too fast! Luckily, I have a fantastic support system and lots of help from my mom & my in-laws. I couldn't do this without them!

We got pictures taken yesterday. Brody cried almost the entire time so I hope we got at least one good shot! I'll post the pics once I receive them back!

Well, better get something done while Brody is sleeping...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment