Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Week Check-up!

This week was both my & Brody's two week check-up at the doctor's office.  On Tuesday, I saw my OB/GYN doctor who said my incision looks like someone who had a C-Section a year ago NOT two weeks ago.  He said I'm an amazing healer!  YEAH!  I go back in 4 weeks for my last check-up EVER!  Ok, maybe not ever but this has been a long road so I'm pretty excited that I'll be done going there!  All the nurses had to come talk to me while I was there to see how the delivery went and see how we were doing.  They are all such amazing people and make going to the doctor a fun thing!  I feel very blessed to have such good care providers!

Brody had his two week check-up yesterday.  Here were his stats:

AT BIRTH:  Brody was 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long.

AS OF YESTERDAY:

Height:  20 1/2 inches  41st percentile
Weight:  8lbs 1 oz (still down 2 oz from birth)  26th percentile
Head Circumference:  13.82in which is 14th percentile

He is just a little guy but very healthy!  All the tests done at the hospital came back fine and we are to return at 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment