This week was both my & Brody's two week check-up at the doctor's office. On Tuesday, I saw my OB/GYN doctor who said my incision looks like someone who had a C-Section a year ago NOT two weeks ago. He said I'm an amazing healer! YEAH! I go back in 4 weeks for my last check-up EVER! Ok, maybe not ever but this has been a long road so I'm pretty excited that I'll be done going there! All the nurses had to come talk to me while I was there to see how the delivery went and see how we were doing. They are all such amazing people and make going to the doctor a fun thing! I feel very blessed to have such good care providers!
Brody had his two week check-up yesterday. Here were his stats:
AT BIRTH: Brody was 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long.
AS OF YESTERDAY:
Height: 20 1/2 inches 41st percentile
Weight: 8lbs 1 oz (still down 2 oz from birth) 26th percentile
Head Circumference: 13.82in which is 14th percentile
He is just a little guy but very healthy! All the tests done at the hospital came back fine and we are to return at 2 months!
First Day of School
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.