Monday, July 12, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day!!!

Tomorrow is the big day we've been waiting for! 40 weeks to wait and now we are finally there! I'm looking forward to having this whole process over with and finally have my baby here! Lots of emotions and not to mention contractions! I am really ready to be done with all of those!

We had a good weekend just the three of us! Spending good quality time together was important this weekend since it was our last just us! Pool time, parades, eating out, taking naps, ice cream, slip-n-slide, taking more naps.....it was just the kind of weekend I needed before the big week!

Next post will be to make our big annoucement! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. BEST of luck to one of my favorite families! I'm so excited to hear the news, and to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete