Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Weekend!!!!

We had an amazing weekend celebrating my 32nd birthday!  Thanks to my whole familiy for making my birthday special!  We celebrated the whole weekend long!  Festivities kicked off on Friday, when my mom took us to Pazzaluna in St. Paul for dinner.  It was AWESOME food and great ambiance!  Mom had bought me my favorite DQ cake so we went back to her house for presents & cake!  Marissa even got to spend the night with Grammy!  Saturday, Mom and I went for some spa time :) and met up with Tony and the kids for lunch at Totinos.  Tony and I got to go on a date last night.  We went to The Lexington on Grand Avenue.  It was a great dinner and we even got to stop by Caribou Coffee on the way home for me to take advantage of my free birthday drink!  Sunday, we met up with my Holgrimson family and had a great Brunch at the Tavern Grill in Blaine.  Thanks again to everyone for all your calls, cards, presents and time spent this weekend!  I truly felt loved!  Marissa was the cutest calling me "birthday girl"  all weekend!  Here's some pics we took!

Marissa posing by the tree!



Grammy & Marissa at Pazzaluna

Marissa with her "birthday girl"


Me & my babies

My Package Helpers


The "Four" Family


The Lexington
The Holgrimson Family of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment