Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter....Random Thoughts!

Winter is here and has SLAPPED us in the face.  The kids went 4 days before leaving the house.  Marissa was so glad to have preschool again just to get out.  Tony's car wouldn't start yesterday and his tire went flat.....and it took 2 hours both ways to get home.  Lovely.  My van almost didn't start when it was time to go to preschool.  It took several tries before it finally gave in.  It's freezing and I wonder each year why we live here.  It's going to be a long winter.....my 4 year old is going a little stir crazy already!  I'm looking forward to Tony's vacation next week!  When the car thermometer says -6 WITHOUT the wind chill....I know it's time to start looking for vacation ideas.  We came up with some ideas of where to go on a family vacation and I'm thinking we should book TODAY!  Gives us hope to get out of this place for a week! 

With all this time indoors, you would think I would get more done.....Hmmm...guess, I better get busy.  Maybe, I'll just go to Caribou for their $2 hot drink special today before picking Marissa up from school.  That sounds way better than laundry.....Here's to hoping Tony's car starts again tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment