Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where have we been?

I haven't blogged in a few weeks because we have just been enjoying summer and I have been trying to keep away from the computer as much as possible!  I haven't been taking a lot of pictures either.  We have really been enjoying just being outside and being active!  Every night we go on a family bike ride to the park!  It's such a great time for us to just hang out and enjoy the beautiful summer weather!  We have been to Bunker Beach many times enjoying the pool time that we have left!  We have been busy working on our garden and we just harvested so many yummy veggies tonight!  Tonight we also enjoyed a campfire with s'mores!  I just downloaded the pics from my phone so I'll let the pics once again do the talking!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment