Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday parties, new cousins and a snowday!

Here I am catching up again!  I just looked through my camera and realized that I need to post some new pics I've taken so here we go! 

Last Saturday, Tony & I got a rare kid-free afternoon so we decided to go out for lunch and do some shopping.  On our way we drove past our old stomping ground, Northwestern College, to look at the new building they opened this school year.  It was fun to walk around again and observe all the new changes.  We took one of our classic self pics while we were there!


On Sunday, we celebrated Grandma Marley's birthday with a party at G & G's house.  The kids had fun playing together and Marissa got to hold her little cousin, Sophie quite a bit.  We all enjoyed those newborn snuggles!  Here's some party pics!

Proud Big Cousin!

Kisses

LOVE!

All FIVE grandkids!


Yesterday, was our first snowfall all winter so the kids took advantage of it and played outside for a couple of hours in the afternoon!  Building a snowman & fort, making snow angels, having a snowball fight with their daddy and sledding!  What a fun afternoon!







Then to end this picture post with a couple random pictures!  Happy March to everyone!




I found this boy on the couch this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment